1) The following complete hacking tutorial contains materials that may not be suitable for irresponsible internet users, reader discretion is advised!
we have to put that so we don't get i trouble.
2) The hacking method is based on a secretly discovered security flaw in the PayPal (www.paypal.com) mailing address confirmation system. It will only work BEFORE PayPal discovers this serious security flaw and fixes it. Take your action FAST!
3) This method works for any body with PayPal accounts with CONFIRMED MAILING ADDRESSES. It will never work for PayPal user without a confirmed mailing address.
4) By strictly following instructions in the following tutorial, you'll gain unlimited access to various PayPal accounts with confirmed mailing addresses. Use those accounts AT YOUR OWN RISK. You’re responsible for your action!
5) When you use PayPal, NEVER log on to sites that do not start EXACTLY with www.paypal.com even if it contains the term ?paypal? in it.
PayPal is the latest victim of internet hackers. Despite the company’s seemingly perfect security system, a serious security flaw in the ADDRESS CONFIRMATION PROCESS of PayPal?s members? accounts has been discovered by a few experienced hackers from Russia. The hacking process has been simplified a while ago and it was revealed on a Russian language hacking website.
PayPal was immediately alerted of this security flaw after the Russian language hacking tutorial was published on the website, but in order to prevent its customers from losing trust in internet banking, PayPal chose NOT to alert its customers of this security flaw and has then secretly BANNED numerous online articles that contained information of this security flaw.
However, it has been confirmed that due to technical difficulty, PayPal has NOT yet fixed the problem and at this moment right now, anyone can STILL hack into a great number of PayPal accounts with confirmed addresses.
To inform users worldwide of this problem, I’ve attached an English version of the hacking process. Remember, to get the whole thing to work, you MUST
STRICTLY follow the instructions and have a PayPal account with a confirmed mailing address!
Every PayPal member is identified by his/her Email and the majority of the PayPal members use gmail. After completion of the mailing address confirmation process, usually by adding a CREDIT CARD, PayPal automatically sends the user’s address confirmation info to a mailerbot associated with the user’s Email, in most cases, it’s Hotmail mailerbot.
The security flaw occurs RIGHT HERE! Both Yahoo and Hotmail mailerbots can be confused by a random user and sends out information saved on its server to that user.
To get PayPal account information of numerous random PayPal users from a Hotmail mailerbot, you have to do the following:
1) Log into your www.paypal.com homepage, and click on ?Profile?, and then click on
?Street Address? under ?Account Information?.
2) Find the Address whose status is ?Home?, and if it says ?confirmed?, then please read on.
Basically, A Confirmed Address is any address at which you receive your credit card statement. If you receive a credit card bill at this address, you can confirm it by entering your credit card information. This information will only be used to confirm your address. Your card will not be charged by PayPal.
So, if your Home address is NOT confirmed, then FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON PAYPAL AND ADD A CREDIT CARD TO CONFIRM YOUR MAILING ADDRESS.
3) Okay, There are two bots which this will work for.
I. If you want an account with hotmail email, then:
Log in to your paypal email account and send an Email to:
email@example.com (This is the gmail mailerbot described above) (NEW) (Other mailer bots are not active now)
In the subject line, write:
789bot4*5%8verif-0e24 (To confuse the gmail mailerbot)
In the email body, please write exactly 11 lines, which MUST BE as follows:
In line 1:Subject-Type: ?text/plain="+1"?
In line 2: charset=us-english
(To make the reply readable in your language so put you own language here otherwise it might come in a laguage you don't understand)
In line 3: botbody*78#9 confirmation0e24.hotmail.com
(To confuse the mailerbot)
In line 4: p38ylec00rm::s%%(a href=http://www.paypal.com%%)
(To make the mailerbot start retrieving information acquired from PayPal.)
In line 5: Your primary email at paypal
(To retrieve information from PayPal, The mailerbot now needs an Email which is the primary Email of a PayPal account with a confirmed mailing address, you have to use your own Email as a bait Email and you?ll need to receive info of other accounts from this Email too, so be sure this is your primary Email at PayPal.)
In line 6: start (retrieve > 07)
(To activate the mailerbot's retrieval function at the highest speed)
In line 7: verify#8% (*value= = float)
(This will trick him to send it to your email adress instead of the administrators)
In line 8: Your PayPal password
(Now you have to enter your paypal password to confuse the bot so it thinks your the administrator of paypal and it can send you the emails and passwords of people.)
In line 9: #searchppagend72hrlog
(to get info from PayPal members who had their addresses confirmed in the last 72 hours)
In line 10 send#%*idR20334-tsa-0583
(This will make the mailerbot send all the info to your email)
In line 11 (#%7*tmbot*="+098")
(this covers you trail so they cant find you. Last step!)
If you specifically follow the instructions above, you'll have email, passwords and all sorts of information of PayPal users who had their mailing addresses confirmed over the last 72 hours.